Stay Healthy and Active With Our Senior Living Wellness Program
Feeling good is a way of life with our senior living wellness program near Allentown. Our wellness director works closely with our rehabilitation department and dietary team to help you live your best life. Healthy cooking demonstrations, chair yoga programs, Tai Chi classes and a well-equipped wellness center provide the tools you need to stay healthy.
We also offer our Fellowship Fit Club, a free wellness program that becomes a regular part of your day. Directed by our licensed and highly skilled rehabilitation team, the program features many different exercise programs for different ability levels. Whether you suffer from lower back pain, have impaired balance or would just like to become more active, Fellowship Fit Club is for you.
Benefits of Our Wellness Program
- Think, feel and sleep better
- Reduce the risk of heart attack, diabetes, stroke and some cancers
- Improve blood pressure, blood sugar and cholesterol levels
- Increase energy and stamina
- Reduce risk of dementia and improve memory
- Boost bone strength and reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Lose weight
- Walking programs for various ability levels
- Fitness training for various abilities
- Stretching and strengthening classes
- Educational presentations on fitness and exercise
Our wellness suite offers blood pressure checks, wellness consultations and health education as well as lab work. Both our wellness director and medical director are located in the suite.
As a resident of Fellowship Community, you have the option to select our medical director to serve as your primary physician. A geriatrician, Dr. Dany Nehru is board certified in geriatrics and internal medicine. His experience and training make him an excellent choice in meeting the health care needs of our residents.
A board-certified physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist focusing on pain management, musculoskeletal medicine and electromyography is also available. Dr. Andrew Reish holds hours in the suite and may been seen by appointment. You will have access to an audiologist, podiatrist, dermatologist and dentist located in other areas on campus.
The health care options available offer you the flexibility and convenience you need to live a healthy, carefree lifestyle.